- Put back chapter use/browsing for audiobooks in IOS. Lots of us miss this feature.
- Honor start/ending time settings set in iTunes for movies in IOS and AppleTV. It used to work. It still works in iTunes.
- The movie browsing and playlist browsing interface should be similar in IOS and AppleTV. I would like to search genres and play movie playlists on my iPhone and iPad.
- IOS movie images are wrong, sometimes. Fix it.
- Sometimes loading my movie library list into my iPad fails. A reboot of the iPad typically fixes this problem, but go back to that not being necessary.
- The new 'cover flow' replacement on iPhone really gets in my way and gets me turning on screen lock; this feels like the clumsy interface features of non-Apple devices. I'm listening to an audiobook, turn my iPhone sideways, have a stray finger press, and now I am many many clicks away from listening to my audiobook. The same is true listening to a favorite album! There is no sense of context, of place in the new cover flow replacement.
- Put logging and controls in the Airport Extreme. I would love to graph utilization, block websites, and more, without jailbreaking.
- I bought 2 iPhone 5 phones a few months shy of 2 years ago. AppleCare is not showing up for one of them. However I can only look up orders a maximum of 18 months old. Thankfully online searchable Google Mail saved the day during my appointment. 3 years would be much better for your customers.
- I used to be able to listen to a movie on my iPhone with the screen locked. It was great when I was on the go, and when an accidental screen touch might completely disrupt my listening pleasure. This no longer works! I think it was broken with iOS 7.
That's my short list. What is yours?
- Fix the Mavericks launchpad/4-finger gesture bug - http://forums.macresource.com/read/1/1636284 - sometimes my mac gets stuck in-between the desktop and launchpad.