- Working conditions:
- Improve working conditions for all workers involved in Apple products
- Apple Supplier Responsibility Requirements
- Supplier Responsibility - Apple Tracks Progress
- Apple's Diversity Focus
- Environmental efforts:
- Use the most environmentally friendly methods and materials
- Use renewable energy, make Apple products as efficient as possible
- Apple's environmental pledge
- Apple tracks progress towards its environmental pledge
- Make the best products it can, period.
I knew Tim Cook had pledged support for working conditions. I did not know Jeff Williams had expressed support so strongly. 2014 Techcrunch Apple BBC response - Mr. Williams made the statement that if Apple stops using problematic tin sources, other companies will just snap up the sources and nothing will change. It takes conviction to take a harder road, take the heat, and change things and stay involved.
For me this rings very true to how Apple operates.