First, a problem/hesitancy: I am concerned about problems related to greater facebook integration and do not intend to enable such integration until time shows that they have been overcome.
Here is a list of features I am interested in or have a comment about:
- If you already own it, you do not have to type in your password again. Finally!
- The new road maps by Apple are vector based and should scale nicely (as opposed to be being based on tiles) for zoom.
- built-in turn by turn verbal navigation with traffic assistance will be nice. I will compare that to waze.
- Flyover - a rendered image of areas may be very nice to use.
- Siri in my maps - I think this during a solo drive might prove very useful indeed.
- Local Search - what we are used to.
- I do not yet have Siri. Further Siri integration is very welcome.'
- Siri Open Table integration sounds great!
- I have been wanting this feature since photo streams first became available. I have relatives with whom I sometimes share some photos, but not all photos. This is a very welcome change.
- Having a web view of photos in icloud only makes sense!
- Decline call with text message back - that is what I've always wanted!
- Do Not Disturb setting - I want to know more!
- Tabs in the cloud... I already share bookmarks with my desktop. It is unclear how helpful this is going to be.
- Panorama photos: I like to take some panoramic photos and greatly welcome this feature. With the gyroscopic features in the iphone it should be easier for the system than in any other camera I have used to stitch together panoramic shots.
- Better image stabilization: always a good feature
- 40% faster picture taking - we NEED this!
- Face detection in video
- Take pictures during video capture! Do you ever find yourself shooting video when you mean to be taking a picture? I think this could save me from myself.
- Better noise reduction and low light performance - always good
- A new lost mode lets you track it!
- Track a child as they go home from school
- Add photos and video to emails - FINALLY! I do not have to start in the images app to get a picture into an email. And it sounds like we will be able to attach multiple photos as well.
- UpNext: It sounds like the current playing list of songs is a separate always-there playlist. You can add a playlist to it, and while listening to that playlist, add another song to play, and go back to your playlist. I have often wanted to briefly switch to another song and this will let me do what I want to do.